13 August 2015

EIGHT WAYS TO A GREAT MORNING

If you're anything like me mornings can be hard sometimes, especially in Winter when you'd rather stay curled up in your blankets! Well here are some tips that I have complied together that make my mornings a little bit easier!

#1: Give yourself time, wake up that little bit earlier //
Giving yourself that extra time in the morning means that you aren't going to be rushing around at the last minute to get out the door. It also means you aren't stressed before you day even really begins. Mornings are really important for me as it sets up how the rest of my day pans out, so although I'm not really a morning person I do try and get up as early as I possibly can. 

#2: Do some yoga or stretching //
This is something that I have recently added to my morning routine and it helps wake me up and feel great about myself right from the get go! I always feel great after doing either one of these as soon as I get up, plus it's great for the mind and body! I think any kind of physical activity is great in the mornings, it really sets your day of with a positive kick. 

#3: Make yourself a decent breakfast //
Making yourself a decent breakfast is what will give your body that extra boost it needs on those early mornings! Have something that is going to fill you up and give your body that kick start it needs. You can peer that with a cup of tea, coffee or smoothie, whatever treat you feel like that particular morning.

#4: Have a great morning skincare routine in place //
Having a good morning skincare routine, again, will set your body up for a fantastic day! Also having a good skin care routine will help wake up you and your skin up! Remember the better you look after your skin, the better your makeup is going to look as well.

#5: Take that extra time to make yourself feel pretty //
Taking that extra time in the morning to apply some liquid eyeliner, or a great highlighter or even just pick out a smashing outfit is really going to boost your self confidence for the day! You're going to feel great about yourself which is going to lead to a happier you, and a happier day.

#6: Create a to do list if you haven't already the night before //
Creating a to do list means you know exactly what you need to get done that day! If you haven't done it the night before I recommend doing that morning. It means that you are going to know what you need to achieve before the end of the day. Having the plan and that list means that you are going to be as productive as possible as soon as you get to the office or school.

#7: Be easy on yourself //
At the end of the day not everyday is going to be a good one. Don't be so hard on yourself, not every day has to be as good as the last. We're all aloud to have bad days! Don't beat yourself up if you weren't as productive as you would've liked to have been, or whatever, there is always tomorrow. You can always aim to make tomorrow better than today!

#8: If all else fails scream into your pillow and have a donut //
Like I said before we aren't always going to have super amazing, productive days! We are all aloud to have days where nothing goes right or the way we planned. But sometimes we just need to let it be what it is. And 
like I said have a good ole screen into your pillow and treat yourself to a donut!

These are my top eight tips for making the most out of my mornings and I hope that they are helpful to some of you guys as well! Mornings are never great, especially not in the Winter when your bed is possibly the warmest place to be! Let me know some of your favourite things to do in the morning that really help kick start your day!

Public Social Media Handle: bonni3ellen 

No comments:

Post a Comment