20 March 2016

Making The Most Of Your Evenings

We all know that once we get home in the evening, whether it's from school, work or elsewhere, we should be making the most of the time we have on our hands but we don't necessarily do that. It can be tempting to just put on comfy clothes & watch Netflix for the rest of the night. I don't know about you, but when this happens I don't tend to feel to great about myself. I'm going to talk about some of the things that tend to make my night a lot better & leave me feeling amazing.


📷  // http://bit.ly/1XtVNQY

EXERCISE 
I know that exercise is probably the last thing you want to do when you get home but I've always been someone that prefers working out in the evening rather than the mornings. I always walk away from a work feeling so much better about myself & also working out in the evenings makes me a little bit more tired meaning that I tend to sleep a lot better. It doesn't have to be anything to intense if I'm not feeling to up to it I'll go for a walk or a jog just something lite, something is better than nothing.

SOCIAL 
When I say this I'm talking about a couple of things. You could go out for dinner or coffee with someone you haven't caught up with in awhile, maybe you want to have a friend over after school. I think surrounding yourself with positive people then that's really going to beneficial to how you feel.
In the evenings I take time to check social media, I'll chat with you guys & chat with friends that I don't have to chance in see in person for multiple reasons.

ANY LOSE ENDS 
I think it's important to finish up any lose bit & pieces from your day before you go to bed that night. I work from home so I make sure everything is left in convenient place to then start on again the following day. This could be for a variety of things, even around that home. I find it really soothing to wake up to a reasonably clean home. Remember, clean place is a safe place, especially when it comes to hectic mornings!

RELAX & TREAT YOURSELF 
When you've had a hard day, that then requires some time to relax. This can be absolutely anything, we all find different things relaxing, I tend to have bath, put on a face mask & then take sometime to read. Again, like I said this really varies between people. Just do you boo!

These are just a few of the things that I like to do to make the most of my evenings. Obviously it changes everyday depending on what I'm doing, whether I have plans or whatnot. But let me know some of the bits & pieces you do to kind of rewind & take sometime for yourself, I'd love to know!

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment