23 February 2017

Everyday Makeup


When it comes to my everyday makeup look, this is pretty much what I've been doing recently. I haven't been wearing a lot of face products other than a concealer under my eyes or on any blemishes & even then, sometimes I don't even bother with concealer. It all depends on whether my skin is having a good or bad day, which has been up & down lately due to a lot of stress. 

I've been keeping my makeup routine super simple while using products I love & trust. 

BROWS
My everyday brow look might be a bit bold for some & that, I completely understand. However, I am a glasses wearer & I like to have something slightly more intense so my brows don't get lost behind the frames of my glasses. 


EYES
Matte browns & taupes are just a few of my favourites shadows. For similar reasons to why I prefer a bold brow, a matte brown shadow in the crease adds definition & stops my eyes from getting lost behind my glasses. My favourite palette at the moment is Too Faced Natural Matte Eyeshadow Palette. There is a gorgeous variety of matte browns to play around with, you could create a endless amount of looks with. 


LASHES
If you have been following me & reading my content for awhile now, you'll know how much I love my bold, thick lashes. Nothing has changed, I'm still loving the bold, thick lash look. I've also be trying a few different waterproof mascaras so let me know if you have any waterproof mascara favourites. I'm yet to find one I absolutely love. 


LIPS
Keeping it pretty basic with the lips. More times than not, I will reach for my favourite nude lip liner & lipstick. 


B x



No comments:

Post a Comment