31 August 2017

August 2017: Roundup, Highlights & Favourites


The fact that I'm sat here writing up my end of month post for August means that Winter is officially coming to a end and I couldn't be more excited for the warmer months. I'm continually blown away with how fast this year is disappearing but with that being said, I'm already getting excited for Christmas! I can't be the only one? 

For the most part August has been a very productive month. I took an unexpected trip to Christchurch for 5 days and it was great to catch up with everyone down there. My plan was to take a proper break while I was down there, but that didn't happen. I did end up taking some work with me, but now looking back on things I'm glad I did because when I got home I hit a bit of a funk. I lacked motivation along with inspiration and it took me a good few days to pull myself out of that. But other than those few days, I've been extremely productive and busy just getting things done. 

One of the main highlights for the month of August was my trip to Christchurch. We've also had a few warmer days this month, which has been fantastic. It's also been great to spend some quality time in the office, getting things completed. 

I only have three favourites this month, which I hope you're completely okay with. I'm not going to have an extensive list of favourites every month, I just don't think that's realistic. You can always follow me on social media if you're looking for more of a peek into the day-to-day part of my life. 

The colder the weather, the drier my skin. Regardless of the scent, all Body Shop Body Butter are incredible. They provide an incredible hydration and leave the skin feeling not only hydrated but also soft and smooth. They have an amazing range of scents, there's something for everybody. Highly recommend! 

Radox have an amazing range of scents within there range. Each fragrance combination is created to transform your mood and to help you feel refreshed and invigorated. Their products are super moisturising and there bath salts and soaks are also up there with some of my favourites. Highly recommend checking them out, they have a huge range of high quality products. 

I won't say much because I do a full review of this book later in September but just know that this book is incredibly inspiring. The authors are amazing women themselves and I just wish a book like this existed when I was growing up. Again, highly recommend but keep a look out next month for my full review. 

B x




No comments:

Post a Comment