10 November 2017

Empties and Declutter


I have to be one of the worst when it comes to accumulating beauty and skincare products. I thought it was time I sort through a bunch of stuff and get rid of what I don't want anymore. There's definitely something super satisfying about finishing a product and I think that's how you can tell if someone really loved the product or not. 

Dove Original Anti Perspirant Deodorant 
Dove is one of my favourite brands when it comes to deodorants whether that be roll on or anti-perspirant. All their scents are gorgeous but the original will always be my favourite. I keep going back to this product because it never fails me.

Nivea Hydro Care and Pure and Natural Milk and Honey Lip Balm
You'll never find me without a Nivea lip balm. Nivea lip balms are some of the best lip balms I've ever tried and I've used them for years. The Hydro Care and Pure Natural Milk and Honey are my two favourites but I think depending on what you're looking for you'll find it within a Nivea lip balm. My lips stay hydrated for a generous amount of time and help prevent them from drying out to fast in the warm weather. 

Palmolive Aromatherapy Anti-Stress Shower Gel
The scent of this shower gel is absolutely incredible. I'd definitely re-purchase it just for the scent. But other than the scent, it's a super moisturising body wash and does leaving your skin feeling tight and striped of all moisture. Palmolive is a great shower gel range. 

Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara 
I've been using this mascara for the longest time ever. It's a mascara I've always re-purchased at some point and it hasn't failed me this time either. I really like the combination of the formula and the brush together but I also enjoy the fact that it doesn't dry out to quick which some mascaras can do. I'd really like for them to come out with a waterproof formula, I'd 100 percent be down for trying it if they did. I've already repurchased and am using another which is a good indication to you all how much I enjoy using it. 

Nivea Rich Nourishing Intensive Care Moisturiser with Almond Oil
This is definitely far from my favourite moisturiser, purely because it's very thick and tacky. Generally I do love Nivea moisturisers but really not a big fan of this particular one. 

Neutrogena Rapid Clear Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub
I did throughly enjoy using this Neutrogena exfoliating scrub, I prefer other products more. I would recommend this product if you're looking for something slightly more inexpensive but still reasonably effective.  

The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Mini Body Butter and Full Size Papaya Body Butter
The Body Shop body butter are some of my favourite moisturisers. They're a butter rather than a lotion so they are slightly thicker in regards to consistency but not tacky at all. Once applied to the body they're gorgeous. The Body Shop have a huge range of scents you can choose from and a few different sizes as well. The mini is the perfect size for your handbag. 

B x


No comments:

Post a Comment