17 July 2018

Empties/Declutter


Last week there was no new content and that was simply because I just couldn't find the time to put my thoughts to paper but this week we're back on track and that makes this girl very happy. 

I haven't done one of these in a long time and now that it's come time for me to move again, it's the perfect opportunity to share with you ask my empties, products I'm choosing to get rid of and those that I'm interested in repurchasing. 

Maybelline Setting Spray
One of my favourite drugstore setting sprays. Helps prolonger the wear of makeup while keeping makeup looking fresh and dewy. The scent isn't to over powering and sprays an even, fine mist to the face. Hands down a product I'd repurchase. 

Chichi BB Cream 
I already had a back up of the Chichi BB Cream by the time I ran out of the first tube and I think that says it all. Will continue to repurchase until I find something better. 

The Body Shop Body Butter - Green Tea & Frosted Plum 
I love a good ole Body Shop Body Butter and Green Tea stands at my favourite scent at the moment. While the Frosted Plum scent was delicious I believe it's a limited edition Christmas scent that I've got round to finishing up now. I couldn't recommend a better body butter for you to try. 

The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash - Mini Size
Nothing should surprise you about this one. Again, a solid staple in my skincare routine all year round. I've been using this product for years now and I'll definitely continue to repurchase. 

Chapstick Pawpaw Lip Balm
The amount of lip balms I own is a little ridiculous. I have one in my makeup bag, in my bathroom, in my handbag, in my car and basically wherever else you'd need a lip balm. Chapstick's Pawpaw Lip Balm seems to be the only one I've used up without losing as well as repurchasing. It's a great natural treatment for your lips at this time of the year. 

Simple Water Boost Hydrating Gel Cream 
Not a moisturiser I'd hurry back and repurchase but I did enjoy trying some new products from Simple. While it felt good on the skin, I think I've tried better moisturisers for my skin type. 

Simple Hydrating & Light Facial Moisturiser
I've gone on and on about this product before and how it's done wonders to my skin. I'll definitely be repurchasing while I continue to try other moisturisers. 

Manicare Miracle Growth Cuticle Oil 
As a nail bitter, cuticle oil has been  life saver. I've tried many cuticle oils, as you're about to find out but this one is a solid favourite and the only one of gone back to repurchase. I believe I've just started my third bottle. 

OPI Cuticle Oil 
Again, love the product itself but just think the one above provides more benefits for a lower cost. 

Revlon Cuticle Oil 
Very similar thoughts to above but again, for a lower cost I can get better. Also, I cannot stand the scent of this particular cuticle oil and while the scent can be hidden by a scented hand cream I'd still prefer the Cuticle Oil by Manicare. 

Glam Glow Mud Mask - Mini Size
This was my first time trying anything from Glam Glow and I was highly impressed. While I definitely recommend this product and couldn't speak highly enough about it,  I know in the future I'll be using cheaper alternatives that work just as well for my skin. 





No comments:

Post a Comment