18 June 2019

A Simple Packing List | A Weekend Away


Over this next weekend I’m going on a little weekend adventure to Auckland & in this post I thought I would combine what I will be taking with me for my weekend away in regards to clothing & other small miscellaneous items. I won’t be including beauty & skincare products in this post because that’s all going to be included in a seperate post so stay tuned for that if you’re interested. The idea of this post is not only so I can come back to it in the future but so you can use my list as a guide for what you might want to take away with you & of course you can mix up products & items as you feel you need them. 

Clothing
Bra
Underwear 
Socks
PJs
Scarf
Jeans 
Leggings/Tights 
Long Sleeves 
T-Shirts
Jumper
Comfy Shoes

Miscellaneous
Keys
Phone
Chargers 
Headphones 
Pen 
Hand Sanitiser 
Hand Cream 
Book/Magazine
Important Documents 

What are some of the items you'd take away with you on a weekend away? 

B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment