19 April 2020

COVID-19 & Mental Health


I'm going to be frank. COVID-19 has messed with my mental health in more ways than I first antcipated & realised but the good thing is, I know I'm not alone. Today, I'm simply going to share the content of those that have been sharing their experiences online but also how they're coping. Reading through all these articles really helped affirm in my mind, I'm not going crazy & that I'm not alone in feeling like this.

The Medium: www.medium.com - Jenene Crossan: A Spot Of Anxious Bother






Voices Of Hope: thevoicesofhope.org- Claudia: COVID-19 & PTSD

I also wanted to point out that over at thoughtcatalog.com they have an entire section on COVID-19 which covers all kinds of topics which may be useful to some of you as we progress through this tough time! It'll be linked here if you're interested!

Stay safe, stay inside & talk to each other. We're in this together & we'll get through it together. 

B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment