2 July 2020

2020: Favourites #03

@johntuesday 


The fact that it's the first day of July is a little scary because where the heck has this year gone? I feel like we celebrated Christmas & New Year, then we went into lockdown, came out of lockdown & now it's July. It just feels odd, but nonetheless, I've still got a few new products to share with you that I've been loving over the past couple of months. 


Lush 

While we were in lockdown I ordered a bunch of products from Lush. I ordered some all time favourites & some new bits & pieces to give a go. As many of you know, Lush is one of my favourite shops, not only for all their gorgeous products & scents, but also that they're cruelty free. They have something for everyone so I highly recommend you jump into your local Lush store & give them a go. All the products I've loved using this past month will be linked below if you'd like to look more into some of my all time faves. 


Lush Ultra Balm All Purpose Balm

Lush Ultra Bland Face Cleanser

Lush Sleepy Bubble Bar, Soap & Lotion 

Lush Nana Bubble Bar 

Lush Peachy Bath Bomb 

Lush Rose Butterfly Bath Bomb 

Lush Blackberry Bath Bomb 

Lush Honey I’ve Wash The Kids Soap


Antipodes 

I'm extremely new to the brand Antipodes but the products I've used so far I've throughly enjoyed & my skin is looking amazing! Antipodes is definitely more of a high end brand but I don't mind spending a little extra when it comes to really good skincare products. 


Antipodes Gentle Cream Cleanser & Makeup Remover

Antipodes Vanilla Pod Hydrating Cream 


Garnier Hair Masks

I love a good hair mask, especially one that is affordable & easily accessible. Garnier have some of the most beautiful hair masks & I throughly enjoy using them in my hair care routine. 


Fructis Hair Food Smoothing Macadamia Mask For Dry & Unruly Hair

Fructis Hair Food Aloe Vera Mask For Dry To Normal Hair


Gro-Sure House Plant Products 

It was actually well before lockdown that I became obsessed with house plants. I feel like now I'm not only the crazy cat lady but I'm also the crazy plant lady. After we came out of lockdown I picked up a few products that would assist my beautiful plants to grow to their full potential & I must say, they're looking fabulous. I highly recommend this brand if you're looking for a plant feed for your indoor plants. 


Gro-Sure Houseplant Mist & Feed 

Gro-Sure Houseplant Pump & Feed

Gro-Sure Cacti & Succulent Pump & Feed


Hand Creams & Nail/Cuticle Oil 

With the increase amount of hand washing & use of hand sanitiser along with the colder months upon us, I've been using a bunch of different products to ensure that my hands, nails & cuticles are in a healthy state. 


Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Fast Absorbing Hand Cream 

Dove Nourishing Secrets Hand Cream 

Essie Apricot Nail & Cuticle Oil

NZ Happy Hands Hand Sanitiser 


Converse Sneakers 

I've just recently just brought myself some new converse & they have been my go to sneaker for a long time now. They are super comfortable & versatile, looking great with any almost any outfit. 


What have been some of your recent favourites? Let me know if you think there's something out there I need to try! 


B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment