19 January 2021

Good Things That Have Happened Lately


As of right now, I'm trying to appreciate all the little things in life that are making me happy on a daily basis & especially more now than ever. Small pockets of happiness & goodness throughout a busy day can be really refreshing so I thought why not share my small pockets of happiness with you. 

  • Discovering new local areas to go for walks, get outside & get some fresh air.
  • A cup of coffee & a good book in the sun. 
  • Waking up to sunshine & warmth. 
  • Taking my days a little slower while also still being productive. 
  • Seeing my little Guinea Pig's grow & develop their own little attitudes & personalities. 
  • A good AM & PM skincare routine that my skin is thriving on. 
  • Daily journaling has been a really simple practice that I've started up again & is something I love doing. 
  • Getting organised & buying new supplies for the upcoming school year.

What are some of the little things that are making you happy on a daily basis? 

B x 






No comments:

Post a Comment