17 June 2021

Volumising & Lengthening Mascara's


"Sky High lash impact from every angle! Last Sensational Sky High mascara delivers full volume & limitless length. Exclusive Flex Tower mascara brush bends to volumise & extend every single last from root to tip. Waterproof mascara formula infused with bamboo extract & fibres for long, full & lightweight lashes, that don't flake or smudge." 

I tired this mascara after it was recommended to me by a friend & it's incredible. I believe it also went viral on TikTok & I can see why. In terms of a lengthening formula, it's one of the best drugstore mascara's I've used in a long time. I've worn it nearly every day since I first tried it! 

"Give in to Total Lash Temptation! Build on bold volume to create irresistibly soft, separated & dense lashes coat after coat. Features a creamy & whipped formula infused with coconut extract." 

I've been using this mascara since it first came out & it's only now been replaced by the Lash Sensational Sky High mascara. It creates incredible volume while not creating a clumpy mess of your lashes. Both waterproof & washable formulas are incredible while always achieving a gorgeous volumed lash appearance. I've had multiple tubes of this mascara lying around whether that's in my makeup bag or as back ups! I hope they never get rid of this one because it's a great mascara I always fall back on because I know it has my back in terms of performance. 

"Kick up the volume & length of each & every lash. Pure, deep colour only adds to the impact. Lashes get instant volume & length."

Now, I haven't tried a whole lot of what I'd consider 'high end' mascaras but this one blew me away. I was given a sample product to try & I fell in love with it immediately. It's not one I reach for all the time purely because I can achieve a very similar look with the mascaras mentioned above but if you're looking to treat yourself or prefer a more 'high end' product, it's definitely worth giving a go! 

B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment