29 December 2015

TWENTY FIFTEEN FAVOURITES

If you want more information & want to know my thoughts on the products & people they can be found in the monthly favourites from the year, which I'll link at the bottom of this post. 



MAKE UP //
L.A Girl Pro Conceal
Australis AC On Tour, Contouring & Highlighting Palette
Australis 16 Hour Long Wear Foundation - Shade Nude
Natio Eye Brow Kit 
Australis Clear Brow Gel 

SKINCARE // 
Nivea Soft Moisturiser For Face, Hands & Body
The Body Shop Vitamin C Microdermabrasion Scrub
The Body Shop Tee Tree Cleanser 

YOUTUBE // 

BLOGGERS // 

MONTHLY FAVOURITES LINKS // 

DISCLAIMER >> these are some of my absolute favourites from this year & believe me it was hard to narrow it down plus this post would be way to long if i was to mention absolutely everything. feel free to check out my favourites posts from each month if you would like to know more about the things i was loving throughout the year.

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment