7 April 2016

Vaseline Beauty Hacks?!


📷  // www.tumblr.com

I never really knew what vaseline was ever used for. We always had some stored away somewhere in the bathroom but I never really saw anyone using it. I did a little research & some experimenting & turns out Vaseline can be used, effectively, for many different uses. I thought I would share some of the things that I now like to use Vaseline for.

#1 TAME THEM BROWS
If you find yourself unexpectedly all out of brow gel, no problem you can use a small amount of Vaseline on them brows of yours until you're able to get your hands on some brow gel again! I tend to just use this in the mid to tail end of my brow & I make sure that I don't use to much product!

#2 DRY CUTICLES 
Every since I've been trying to grow my nails I've been wanting to take the best care of them I possibly can. Vaseline is great for keep your cuticles moisturised & the same with your nails. I find the best time to apply the Vaseline is at night before you head to bed.

#3 PERFUME STAYS ON LONGER
I wasn't sure how this one would work but I was pleasantly surprised! To make your favourite fragrance stay on the skin for longer, all you have to do is apply the Vaseline to the desired area before spraying your perfume & you're ready to go!

#4 TINTED LIP BALM
Maybe you just feel like wearing something that is slightly more moisturising or maybe you coming to the end of a lipstick, & you're at that really annoying point where you can't get the rest? Next time, dig out what is left & mix it with some Vaseline to create your own tinted lip balm! You can also create your favourite shade at the same time!

#5 MOISTURISING YOUR EYELASHES 
I love layering a shit load of mascara on my lashes but as a result of that my eyelashes become weak & can become dry & flakey. I find adding a tiny layer of Vaseline to my eyelashes helps add moisture back into my lashes. I tend to do this after I have taken my makeup at night & let it moisturise my lashes over night.

#6 HELPS TO REPAIR DRY HEALS 
To help keep your feet looking nice & pleasant, apply lots of Vaseline to your feet before bedtime & cover with fuzzy socks to give your skin the moisturising it needs.

B x 


No comments:

Post a Comment