250g, Soft Butter
165g, Caster Sugar
1 tsp, Vanilla Essence
2 1/2 tsp, Baking Powder
Icing Sugar or Chocolate Chips to Decorate
1. In a bowl or food processor, beat together the butter, caster sugar, egg & vanilla essence until creamy & well mixed.
2. Add the flour & baking powder & stir or pulse to mix well.
3. Spread two thirds of the mixture into the base of a well greased & floured 23cm loose bottom cake tin.
4. Spread over the apple.
5. With floured hands dots the remaining dough over the top.
6. Bake at 190 degrees for 40 minutes. When cool dust with icing sugar & serve with lashings of whipped cream.
HAVE YA'LL READ:
Monthly Favourites // March 2016 >> http://bit.ly/1UB70C0
Washing My Makeup Brushes >> http://bit.ly/1UfbUnw
Bathroom Inequality >> http://bit.ly/1psOQ8v