8 May 2016

Weekly Gratitude


📷  // www.tumblr.com

In my previous post, 'GRATITUDE // BE GRATEFUL FOR THE SMALL SHIT', I talked about why I think it's important to have daily gratitude & how that it can change our lives & perspective on everything. For myself personally, this week as been a mission, its had so many ups & downs that I'm at the point where I'm really excited for it to be completely over. On that note I thought it would be only appropriate it let you guys in on the five things that I'm grateful for this week.

1: THE BIRTHDAY WISHES & LOVE 
I felt so much love & support on my birthday! All the lovely messages people left me across my social media was truly amazing. Thankyou to everybody who left me a lovely message & kind words. I'm so grateful to have you all in my life. Your support & love means an incredible amount, more than you could ever imagine. 

2: THE AMAZING WEATHER 
It's now officially Winter here in New Zealand & keeping that in mind, Nelson has had some really amazing days this week. Although I have been able to feel the drop in temperature, the sun has still been out without a cloud in the sky, I've been really love the weather this past week! Plus all the winter smells, like fires burning & the dampness of the leaves on the ground, the smell of burning candles. 

3: I'M STILL ALIVE 
It's safe to say that my health has been so poorly this week however all that aside I'm grateful for the fact that I'm still alive & breathing. It can be so easy to get caught up in the negatives when you're physically unwell but you have you out weigh the negatives with all the positives. 

4: MY MUM 
In New Zealand, May 8 is Mother's Day! I'm incredibly grateful for every single little thing my Mum does, not only is she my Mum, she's my Dad & my bestfriend too. I absolutely adore & love her to pieces. Happy Mother's Day to all the Mum's out their, you do an incredible job & we'll forever love you! 

5: MY FUR BABIES 
Yes, I'm a Mum to two fur babies & I adore them both so much. Scooby & Sylvie never fail to make me smile & they give the most amazing cuddles too! 

Let me know what you are thankful & grateful for in the comments! 

B x




No comments:

Post a Comment