10 May 2016

DIY: Facial Toner

I've been making my own facial toner for awhile now & I absolutely swear by it. The thing that I love most is that it has none of the nasty chemicals in it plus it's super easy to make.


All you will need is; 
- A Bottle 
- Tee Tree Oil 
- Distilled Water 
- Other Essential Oils (Optional)

All it is, is water with a few drops of Tee Tree Oil. Depending on how much you like the scent & how strong you want the Tee Tree Oil to be, will depend on how many drops you will want to put into the water. If you don't want to use Tee Tree Oil there are other essential oils that can be used & have great benefits for you skin. I found this particular page which some of you might find helpful if you'd like to look into other essential oils that your skin might benefit from. 

The reason I like to use Tee Tree Oil in a toner & on my skin is because it has amazing healing properties & is anti-bacterial which is why it is so great for acne & blemishes. 

If you end up making up any other toner concoctions, don't forget to share in the comment below. Also let us know in the comments, your favourite toner whether it is handmade or store bought. 

B x



No comments:

Post a Comment