19 March 2017

How Simple Affirmations Benefit My Morning Routine


“Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.” - Buddha 

Your morning routine can have a huge impact on your day & how it plays out. Creating a routine where you start your day by doing, thinking or saying something positive, is  a good way to shift your focus. 

Affirmations are short, simple yet powerful statements that help you asset something to be true in your subconscious mind, similar to making your subconscious thoughts conscious. They’re first person mantras that you repeat over & over again. Using affirmations on a daily basis can transform your life. If you wake up feeling anxious or your mornings are filled with dread, affirmations can help you shift into a calm state of mind.

I love using affirmations in the mornings, as any negativity & stress from the day before is gone. It’s the perfect opportunity to remind myself that your possibilities are endless & that there is something to look forward to in everyday, regardless of life's current circumstances. I prefer short morning affirmations as they’re easy to remember & stick with. 

Today, I give gratitude for everything in my life. 

Today, I feel strong & healthy. 

Today, I am full of energy & joy. 

Today, I welcome infinite possibilities. 

I am patient. 

Today, I feel calm, centred & balanced. 

Good things are coming to me. 

I am powerful & I create the life I desire. 

My dreams are much greater than my fears. 

Today, I have enough time to do everything I need to do. 

I love & appreciate all that’s surrounds me. 


Please, always remember that you are enough. There will be days where you feel lost, day where you’ll want to give up on your dreams & goals, days when you feel like there just isn’t enough time to do everything you wish to do, days where you feel alone. Hopefully you don’t have to many days like thing but having a good support system & surrounding your with positive & like minded people is important but ultimately it’s up to you to heal that negativity & doubt. 

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment