28 September 2017

September 2017: Roundup, Highlights and Favourites

PS: Old picture of my little sister and I but I miss her so bloody much! 

The fact that this month has flown by is fantastic and normally I wouldn't say that but in a few days my sister arrives and I've never been so excited to see her. I'm looking forward to taking some time off and spending it with her but more on that next month. For now, let's jump into the highlights and favourites of this month. 

September has been the first month of 2017 that I have spent the entire month at home and I'm so thrilled. I have been so productive and ahead in all my work which is perfect for this time of year. Other than saying home and working my butt off all month, another one highlights is that I did a Sky Wire Swing. It put me out of my comfort zone but I throughly enjoyed it. It was great fun and the perfect way to spend a day. Other than that I didn't really get up to anything to exciting but like I said I've been busy at home getting ahead of work and being super productive. 

I'm not going to say to much about this product because a review will be coming early next month but  it's honestly the most beautiful smelling this I think I've ever smelt. It relaxes me instantly. 

Some of you may know that I use to be a terrible nail bitter. Last month when I was in Christchurch I went to my favourite little nail salon and got my nails done. I decided from then on I was really going to focus on growing my nails out and keeping them health. The Manicare Miracle Growth Booster has really helped nourish my nails with all the right vitamins and kept them looking really good. I highly recommend the Manicare brand in generally but the Miracle Growth Booster has been a favourite this month. 

Hands down my favourite content creator this month has been Meg. I love Meg on all her platforms and I couldn't recommend her content to you enough. 

B x


No comments:

Post a Comment