29 October 2017

What's Making Me Happy Right Now 2.0


'm all about positivity and sharing it with those around us, whether that be on social media or in person. Last month I wrote up a post about the things that we're making me happy in the present time. I really enjoyed the write up process of it and it really was awesome to be able to see some of the positive things in my life, at that current time, in one post. This kind of post is something I want to share more often on my website, maybe every few months, as a way of sharing around some positivity, inspiration and just overall happy thoughts. 

SUNSHINE
We are nearing the end of October now which is a clear indication for those of us in the Southern Hemisphere that summer is on its way. There have been a coupe of really warm days which has me super excited for the arrival of summer. 

FRIENDS AND FAMILY
My friends and family are continually contributing towards my happiness. I probably don't acknowledge it enough but I'm so incredibly grateful to have such supportive friends and family. I'm really looking forward to Christmas and New Year period when we're all going to be together. 

TIME OFF
Over the past couple of months I've been really good at taking time off. Taking time away from working has meant that I'm able to look after myself a lot better and I've been able to just do things for me. I know that it's coming up to a super busy period in the year so fingers crossed I can keep up the occasional day off here and there. 

CONTENT CREATORS
I want to take this opportunity to share some of the content and their creators, that have had a positive influence in my life recently. I'll leave links to their Instagram below but they also all have incredible YouTube channels too. Check 'em out and let me know what you think. 

Megs: @wonderful_u
Katheleen Lights: @kathleenlights
Meghan Rienks: @meghanrienks
Kalyn Nicholson: @kalynnicholson13
Shannon Harris: @shaaanxo

B x


No comments:

Post a Comment