19 June 2016

Recipe: Dairy, Wheat & Gluten Free Brownies


It's a define given that I love baking, cooking & just being in the kitchen in general. Duh, that's where the food is, right?! As some of you may know I have recently become wheat, gluten, diary & soy free & that has meant that I had to find a lot of alternatives for products that my body was going to agree with. I found a recipe online & altered it a little bit & tried different versions & I think I may have mastered it, well for liking anyway. I also just like to mention that you can obviously switch out whatever products you want & switch it in with something that suits you a lot better personally.

INGREDIENTS
200g Diary Free Butter
340g Sugar
75g Almond Milk
280g Rice Flour
1 TSP Vanilla Extract
1 TSP Baking Powder
4 Eggs 
225g Cocoa Powder (Optional)
55g Almonds
Pinch of Salt 
Dark Chocolate or Dark Chocolate Chips (Optional)

METHOD
1: Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2: Melt the butter in saucepan then stir in sugar, eggs; one at a time & milk. 
3: Sift cocoa powder, baking powder, salt & rice flour. 
4: Add egg & butter mixture with almonds, dark chocolate; melted, vanilla extract. 
5: Pour into prepared slice tin & cook for 20-25 minutes or until slightly firm to touch. 

B x 


No comments:

Post a Comment