30 December 2018

Highlights From The Past Month | December 2018


What a month it has been! December is always the busiest month of the year but nothing can ever prepare you for what's to come. Festive parties & events, trying to get all your ducks in a row for the New Year & then of course gift shopping & organising Christmas. December highlights are very festive orientated because this time only comes around once a year so your girl likes to make the most of it! 

Family & Friends
By far my favourite time throughout December is spending quality time with friends & family. It's always my favourite thing about Christmas. Christmas has been tough ever since my family lost my Nan & Pop so together we share happy memories & laughter to help get us through. I think it's a given, but I would be so lost without my friends & family & I definitely wouldn't be where I am now without them either. 

Christmas Festivities 
I'm sure a lot of you know by now that I work with children so we had a lot of Christmas activities going on throughout the month. We were getting crafty in the kitchen with a variety of Christmas cookies but we also made a variety handmade Christmas cards & Christmas decorations. I'm pretty convinced that I enjoyed myself more than the children did! 

Christmas Gift Shopping 
I'd so much rather give gifts than receive them! My favourite part about Christmas is not only being able to spend time with family & friends but also giving those I love gifts. I see Christmas as an opportunity to show appreciation for all their love & support throughout the year. Being able to put thought into what each individual might enjoy is definitely one of my favourite things to do. 

What are some of your favourite festive times? 

B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment