1 January 2019

Goodbye 2018, Hello 2019

It's come to that time of the year where I reflect on all the memorable events that have happened throughout the past year. 2018 has been one hell of a journey. Like previous years, it's come with the good & the bad but we made it! 

JANUARY 


In January I attended my second Evolve Festival & it was as magical as ever. I also had my first ever reading with a psychic medium & has you could imagine that was amazing. I left my reading blown away & with very little words. It was an incredible experience. Evolve always out does itself. Everyone at the festival was so lovely & caring. It was like one big hippy family! 

FEBRUARY 


February I was in Christchurch finalising some bits & pieces for a big change in my life. While I was down I got to catch up with all my gal pals. I'd missed them so much & it's very rare that as many of us can all catch up at one time. Love & adore them!

MARCH 


March was the month where I got to see the most handsome ginger man live! Ed Sheeran's concert was incredible & if you're looking for a true concert experience I'd definitely recommend one of his concerts! Not only does it sound bloody amazing but his stage presence & the way he interacts with his audience just leaves you feeling like you've just personally met him! Ed has to be one of my favourite concerts I've ever been too. 

APRIL 


I moved back to Christchurch! I honesty didn't think this would happen so soon but after losing my Grandparents it's been one of the best things I've done. Being closer to family & life long friends has made getting through the tough shit that little bit easier. 

MAY 


Happy 20th birthday to me! I can't believe I'm 20, nearly 21. It's so crazy how time flies but I'm super excited to see what being 21 has in stall for me!

JUNE 


In June I took my sister & one of her friends to see Niall Horan in concert in Auckland for her 17th birthday. I wasn't sure what to expect but he was incredible. Amazing stage presence & sounded incredible of course. Glad I took them, it was definitely worth it. 

AUGUST


August was school formal time & I'm grateful I got to be apart of it. We got heaps of photos but this has to be one of my favourites of Nicole. You may not be little anymore but you'll forever be my baby sister. 

OCTOBER


Some of you may know that I had super long hair. Like I'm talking down to my butt. In October I decided to give it just a wee trim. It's been the best thing I've ever done to my hair & I've never seen it healthier. For someone who is afraid of the hairdresser, I must say, I'm quiet proud of myself! 

DECEMBER


December was one of my busiest months of the year, as it always is but I wouldn't trade it for the world You all know how much I love Christmas & spending time with those that mean that world to me, so that's exactly what I did! After everything was all tied neatly in a bow, ready for 2019, I was able to relax & enjoy Christmas & quality time with those I love & adore. 

2018 you've been a wind-whirl but I wouldn't change it for a thing! Thank you for all your support throughout 2018 & I'm so excited to see what 2019 will bring! 

B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment