30 May 2019

2019: May Favourites & Highlights


May has been full of unexpected surprises, happiness & laughter. May has been one of those months where everything has been pretty well rounded & I'm hoping that's exactly how June turns out to be as well. I've got some exciting stuff coming up in June so I cannot wait to share those parts of my life with you next month. 


  • I celebrated my 21st birthday at the beginning of May. I was so incredibly spoilt so thank you to everyone who sent me birthday wishes, cards & gifts! It was so incredible to spend that time with those I love & love me the most! 
  • For those of you that don't know, I'm studying at the moment & doing my Certificate in Educational Support. Being in the classroom for the past three months has been so eye opening but most of all, it's been so incredibly rewarding. Working with children has always been passion of mine & to be able to make a difference, small or big, come with a great sense of achievement. I'm excited for my next step in my career with children. 
  • Being on the sideline of my cousin's rugby games is one of my main highlights every winter. The atmosphere is amazing & it's great to see support for such a great bunch of boys playing a game they have such passion for. 

B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment