16 May 2019

What's In My Handbag | Black Over Shoulder Sling Bag


I’ll be frank, I can carry some absolute crap around with me in my handbag. I’m constantly having to clean it out & it’s the biggest pain in the butt. However I am always the one that people come to if they need a tissue, lip balm or a hair tie so maybe it’s not such a bad thing after all? 

I change up my handbag on a regular basis depending on what I’m doing on the day. If I’m just running around doing errands or seeing family/friends then I’ll use my wee cross body bag however,  if I’m the the classroom, at work or studying & need to carry my diary, paperwork & my laptop with me, I’ll reach for my tote bag. 

The Basics; Wallet, Keys & iPhone 
Products; Lip Balm, Lipstick, Hand Cream, Nail Oil, Nail File, Tissues, Mints & Pen
Work & Study; Diary & Planners, Laptop, Paperwork & Pencil Case. 

To shop my over the shoulder handbag follow the direct link here & to shop my tote handbag follow the direct link here.

B x 


No comments:

Post a Comment