22 August 2019

Weekend Read, Watch & Listen List


A quick post from me today but I want to share this weekends read, watch & listen list recommendations. Let me know what you think!

Read
There is lots of amazing content on both Reddit & Bloglovin' & they're both sites that I think has something for everyone. 

Watch
Fresh Prince Of Belair is one of my all time favourites & it's a great show to have playing in the background while you're cleaning your home or even just cooking dinner. The two YouTube channels I've mentioned are two that have brought a little inspiration to my life recently so they're definitely worth sharing with you guys. 

Listen
Meghan Rienks 'Don't Blame Me' Podcast has continues to be my all time favourite. For music, Stan Walker's new song 'Give' has definitely been on repeat way to much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment