10 December 2019

Summer Skincare Lineup


It's come to that time of the year again where I mention my current skincare lineup. I won't be going into great detail of each individual product because the chances are pretty high that I've already spoken about them before however I'll leave everything linked so you can look some more into the product. 

Just know, that I love each product mentioned in today post & I wouldn't talking about it if I didn't but please remember to conduct your own research into individual products as works for my skin may not work for yours & vise versa. 

This product has been a staple in the skincare routine for years now. It works incredibly well for helping keep my skin clear of impurities, it doesn't dehydrate my skin & my face feels throughly cleansed afterwards. 

More of a newer product to my lineup but nonetheless, it's fantastic. It unclog pores like you'd never believe, removes dead skin cells & leaves your face feeling squeaky clean & fresh. 

This activated charcoal mask is designed to target toxins & draw out impurities & I promise that's exactly what it does! It's the perfect mask if you're wanting to remove any clogged pores. 

In this product, Essano uses natural clays to help draw out impurities, dirt & toxins which also helps leave your skin feeling refreshed & revitalised. It includes Shea Butter, Aloe Vera & antioxidant rich, certified Rosehip Oil which will help restore balance & radiance to skin. 

One of the things I love most about this product is that is it designed for all-over-body use. It's fast acting & great on extra-dry skin. It's non-greasy & fragrance free while instantly replenishing, hydrating & protecting for dry & sensitive skin. 

This is a good ole favourite of mine. It keeps skin moisturised for 12 hours & is made with skin loving ingredients such as pro-vitamin B5 & vitamin E, as well as there being no artificial perfumes, colours or dyes & no harsh chemicals. 

If I'm wanting a mosituriser with SPF in it because I'm feeling lazy, this is what I reach for. It's such a beautiful product & Invisible Zinc have some of the best SPF products. I definitely recommend the Invisible Zinc as a brand. 

B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment