8 December 2019

Festive Beauty & Makeup | My Favourite Products


For this post I thought about doing specific festive makeup looks that you could grab inspiration for & re-create yourself but rather than doing that, because there is already so much amazing inspiration out there, I'd just mention my favourite products. Not only are these products great for festive looks but they'd be fantastic for any events you've got going on throughout any time of the year.

Clinique High Impact Mascara
I cannot get enough of this mascara & I know I've mentioned it more than once before but it truly does kick up the volume of your lashes while adding a natural thick appearance. Your lashes will get that instant volume & length you've always wanted. It also comes in a travel size which is perfect for this time of year if you're planning to go away. Depending on your preference, they do offer this mascara in black or black/brown so there are options which is always great!

Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation & Concealer
I'll be sure to link my full review to this foundation & concealer but it's definitley a standout favourite in my collection this year. It gives a gorgeous natural look, is light weight & lasts all day. This is the kind of product you want when trying to achieve looks that will last you your work day as well as any nighttime events!

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer
This concealer for dark circles & fine lines instantly creates a radiant, refreshed looking eye area & I don't know about you, but that's exactly what I want in an under eye concealer!

Maybelline Master Prime Perfecting Primer - Pore Eraser
What I love most about this product is that it caters for all skin concerns. Whether you need something for hydration, anti-redness, pore erasing, illuminating or protecting, they have you covered. My personal favourite is the pore minimising version but I could only imagine how amazing the others are. It's a water-based primer which is lightweight with a non-oily formula, that helps smoothes fines lines & helps makeup stay put but doesn't clog pores! All you could ever ask for in a primer, right?

Mecca Max Skin Halo Diamond Dust & Mecca Max Sunlit Skin Bronzer 
Similar to the foundation above, I'll be sure to link my full review but if you're looking for a gorgeous glow this season I recommend giving the Mecca Max Skin Halo Diamond Dust & Sunlit Bronzer duo a go.

Revlon Sculpt & Highlight Contour Kit
For some of us, this time of the year means heading away on holiday & I couldn't think of anything more appropriate to take anyway with you that this palette. With the four gorgeous shades in the palette, it makes contouring simple & all in one.

Revolution X Soph Original Eyeshadow & Revolution X Soph Highlight Palette
Again, a great duo for this time of the year. Beautiful shades with great pigmentation, that will leave you skin looking natural & healthy this festive season!

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment