27 February 2020

Favourites #01 For 2020


The past two months have flown by & I'm excited to share with you all the things I've been loving over the past couple of months! I am changing things up in regards to how often I post my 'Favourites'.

I was posting monthly but I felt that it was too often & I just didn't have much to share from month to month so I'm hoping that posting every other month will give me a chance to find more amazing things to share with you all.

Content Creators
Rachal Aust, Riley Hemson, Rhian HY, Meghan Rienks, Lily Marston, Ellie Haines, Cindy Guentert-Baldo, Julie, Soph, Emma Johnston, & Kathryn June.

Products
Kawakawa Balm, Essano Body Lotion, Revolution Duo Brow Pencil, Hawraw Lip Balm, Linden Leaves Hand Cream, & All The Wild Things Lush Soap.

Books
Pause, Breath, Smile: Awakening Mindfulness When Mediation Is Not Enough by Gary Gach, So Brilliantly Clever: Parker, Hulme & The Murder That Shocked The World by Peter Graham, My Story: A Child Called It, The Lost Boy & A Man Named Dave 3 In 1 by Dave Pelzer.

TV Series
YOU Season 2, Vampire Diaries.

What have you been loving so far this year? Let me know!

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment