25 October 2016

Barely Three Eyeshadow Smudges


Eyeshadow & I have a bit of an odd relationship. We have ‘on’ & ‘off’ stages & I think because I love such big & bold lashes I don’t always feel the need for eyeshadow. I’ve recently been loving really warm tones & especially coming into the warmer months. 

My lids tend to get oily in the warmer months so I like to make sure I use a cream shadow base & set it with a powder to make sure that it’s impossible to rub off. 


Maybelline Colour Tattoo Cream Eyeshadow in Barely Branded; It's a gorgeous cream gel formula, that once set with a powder helps prolonger the wear of shadows on the eyes & also helps keep lids creaseless. Summer can lead to my lids becoming a little oily so I enjoy using this method when wanting to apply shadows. 

LA Girl Beauty Brick Eyeshadow Palette in Nude; There are some really gorgeous shades in this palette & the looks you could create are endless. As you can see in the picture, I tend to reach for the more brown shades for a basic everyday look. All the shades blend amazingly & are greatly pigmented specially for the price you pay for this palette.  

Australis AC On Tour Powder Contour & Highlight Kit; You might be wondering why I'm mentioning a contour & highlight palette in this post however I use the middle contour shade as a crease shade. It's perfect because it's matte, it's a gorgeous shade & it's incredibly easy to blend. It's definitely my go to shade if I'm looking for a matte brown crease shade. 

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment