30 October 2016

October Beauty & Lifestyles Favourites


October has been an amazing month & I'm so grateful for all of those who have made that even the slightest bit possible. And holy crap, there is only eight more weeks until Christmas, where the heck as this year gone?! Anyway let's jump into this months favourites. 

Make Up; The warmer months are approaching & a I prefer to use something lighter on the skin. After an recommendation from my sister, this month I've been trying out ChiChi's Super BB Cream & after using it for only a month I think it's safe to say that I'm really enjoying the product, not to mention the sleek packaging. 

Skincare; The Body Shop Vitamin C Microdermabrasion Scrub has always been one of my favourites & I started using it again this month. I've had a few issues with my skin this month so incorporating this product back into my skincare routine has really helped. It deep cleans my pores which it turns helps to prevent any future spots. 

Lip Care; Another The Body Shop product has been Hemp Lip Conditioner. It has been an absolute life saver. It is so conditioning & has really helped prevent my lips from chapping at all. 

Fragrance; Joop Homme is one of my all time favourites fragrances. If you have the opportunity to smell this fragrance I would definitely recommend it!  

YouTube; @bohoberry has been one of my favourite YouTubers this month. I recommend you check her out if you love all things planning. Kara is so down to earth, inspiring & someone I would recommend to anybody just looking for some general life inspiration.

Blog/Blogger; One of my favourite bloggers is Becs from  https://rcfitness.wordpress.com. Bec is one of my close friends & I’m so proud of everything she’s achieved recently. If you’re looking for a health & fitness blog to read I definitely recommend Becs blog, it’s amazing & I love reading her posts. 

Instagram: @beautaplin has been one of my favourite Instagram accounts this month. There is just something about his poetry that I love. 

Magazine: This months issue of Womens Health has been of great inspiration & motivation to me. I've started working out from home more & this magazine is full of great information & workout ideas.  

TV Show; As a lot of you know Meghan Rienks is an all time favourite of mine & recently she stared in a show called Freakish over on Hulu. It's a 10 episode series which watched over three days & I highly recommend it to all of you out there who love the TV series, The Walking Dead. Check it out & let me know what you think. 

Quote; “How you love yourself is how you teach others to love you.” 

Memory; I don't have one specific favourite memory because this month has been full of so  many high points & I’ve loved every moment of them all. 

Let me know some of your favourites from the month in the comments below. 

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment