6 December 2016

What's In My Beach Bag This Summer


Today’s post is going to be a bit of a quick one but more importantly whooo, it’s summer & words can not begin to describe how excited I am. Just like every other summer, I’ll be spending a lot of my spare time at the beach & because of that, I’ll need a beach bag to hold all my beach essentials. 

No.001: Beach Towel
No.002: Sunscreen 
No.003: Lip Balm 
No.004: Water Bottle
No.005: Bikini 
No.006: Spare Set Of Clothes

These are the basic beach essentials I can guarantee I will always have on me. I feel like if I at least have these six items on me then I’ll be able to survive a great day of fun on the beach. Oh, I will also have one me items such as my phone, wallet & whatever else might be in my handbag on that particular day. I’d love to know what you all take with you on a trip to the beach, are your essentials similar to mine?

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment