12 January 2017

Favourite Summer Lip

Without a doubt, lipstick will always be something I love & collect. This summer I’ve been reaching for two particular lip products. I created a post like this last summer, which I’ll link so you can also have a look at what I was loving this time, last summer. I also mentioned the following Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick in a post, 'My Summer No Lipstick, Lipstick' where I talked about how much I love the formula. 



“The first lipstick collection created by Kate Moss. High intensity colour for up to 8 hours. Formula infused with black diamonds, reflects light like never before. Captures all the flair, edge & timelessness of Kate’s unique look.”



“Richly pigmented, french vanilla infused formula glides on as a liquid & dries down to a luxurious, velvety matte finish that lasts for hours & hours. Touch proof, kiss proof & utterly addictive.”

B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment