29 January 2017

5 To Watch On YouTube

Long time, no talk! Well, kind of. It's been a week since I last uploaded but it feels like a life time. January has been one hell of a crazy month & I owed to myself a week off, to gather my thoughts, relax & get back into my routines.

YouTube is a pretty amazing thing. YouTube has given creators opportunities they never thought were possible including YouTube being there full time income. YouTube has connected thousands of people from all over the world & I think that what I love the most. Because of YouTube, I now know of people that really inspire me, people & share similar opinions to me. I've also learnt a variety of different things from a variety of different YouTubers. I thought I would share just a few of my favourite videos from the past month or so.











These are just a few of the videos that either really inspired me or that I felt connected with. Leave me links to those that inspire & motivate you. 

B x



No comments:

Post a Comment