4 March 2018

2018 Goals | Too Late?


I’m constantly striving to do better in all aspects of my life, to be a better version of myself. I’m always setting goals & intentions for all aspects of my life. I prefer to then go & break my bigger goals & intentions into something smaller so they’re more attainable throughout the year.

Setting goals gives us something to work towards at any given time frame. I try to set monthly & weekly goals which initially steam from my annual goals & how I aim to achieve them. Depending on how big or small your goals are you may what to break them into small tasks, like I do, or not. I use the Momentum Planner to keep track of all my current projects/tasks in my life. They offer Annual, Monthly, Weekly & Daily pages for ultimate planning. 

I don’t believe goal setting is something we should be doing only doing on a yearly basis. We should all be constantly reviewing & changing up our goals as we grow over the course of the year. 

If you are yet to set goals for 2018, it's not too late. I highly encourage you to set yourself some goals,  you can start small if need be. Goals give us something to aim and strive for. Goals give us purpose and a reason to grow.  It’s never to late to set goals and it’s never to late to grow as a person. 

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment