27 March 2018

Highlights From The Past Month | March 2018


March has been he busiest month out of three so far in 2018. The past ten days have been the busiest ten days of my year so far. March has been hectic and while I'm excited for the future, I'm ready for things to settle back down again. There have been a few odd highlights to my month but it's been the small things that have gotten me through the chaos. 

Before I start, I do want to quickly mention that I'm scheduling this in advance due to a couple of events happening at the every end of March which I will go into detail about at the beginning of next month. 

Grief Therapy
This has to be my biggest highlight of the month but I've taken a big step in the right direction when it comes to dealing with my grief. I'm not going to go into great detail about it all but I'm happy I reached out for help because talking about it has significantly helped and I'm learning some amazing life tools along the way too. Don't ever be afraid to ask for help. Once a upon a time I was afraid to ask for help but not only was it the biggest yet best decision in my recovery, it's also been the best thing I've ever done for myself. 

I'm just going to leave it with this one highlight today but like I said there are a few more coming at the beginning of next month. I want to thank all those that have stuck by me over this busy and stressful month. I'm about ready to curl up in a ball and sleep for the next month but I won't. 

B x 



No comments:

Post a Comment