24 January 2019

New In My Beauty Rotation 002


I'm always trying new products & over the Christmas period I picked up a couple of new products I thoughts I'd talk about & let you know my thoughts so far. 

This palette is the perfect mix of 14 matte & 10 shimmer shadows with which you can create everything from a natural day time look to a full glam night look. The 24 versatile shades are perfect no matter what look your trying to create. Shadows are buttery, pigmented & look great when creating a variety of different looks. Adore this palette & am so proud of Soph, who has done an incredible job with her first palette. 

If you're looking for a highlight palette that does it all, then look no further than this gorgeous collaboration between Revolution & Soph. From a natural glow to a blinding highlight, this palette has you covered. There are 8 different shades, 5 baked & 3 pressed from which you can pick your favourites or mix & match colours to create the perfect glow for your skin. Hands down one the best highlight combinations I've tried in a very long time. 

Brow products are never something I change up a lot. Once I find something I love, I stick with it. I'm not really sure why, I guess I just take my brows a little too seriously! But I stepped outside of my comfort zone & brought something new. What a surprise, I'm loving it! The product is gorgeous. It contains 4 super blendable brow powders, 2 tinted eyebrow waxes, a brow arch enhancing cream, a brow bone highlighter, a brow pencil along with mini tweezers/applicators. Which is all in a sleek palette with a decent sized mirror. I love this palette & I could imagine it would be great for travelling as well. Love, love, love. 

Well, well, well, an oldie but a goodie! I never imagined I'd pick up this product again but so far I've used it nearly everyday this summer when I've wanted a natural gorgeous glow while still giving my skin the ability to breath. Along with a SPF 15+, nothing has been this perfect for my face this summer. 

Now days I only really reach for waterproof mascaras especially in the summer months. I love myself a good ole waterproof mascara & this one really hits the mark for me. It's volumising while covering lashes from root to tip. The new formula is now infused with precious oils which helps with softer & healthier lashes which I'm all for! Waterproof mascaras aren't for everybody but if you're looking to try a new one, I highly recommend this one! 

I'm going to leave Sunday's post linked here so that you can look more into my thoughts on the products! But just know that I'm loving them & would love to get some new shades. 

B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment