I'm a big believer in being your own bestfriend, your own cheerleader. Somedays we need a little pep talk to bring us back up to face the world again & who better to give you one than yourself.
Here's some of my favourite things that you can remind yourself daily.
- No matter what your background, you can achieve anything.
- Your circumstances don't define you, you define you.
- Those flaws you think you have are only a big deal to you.
- Who you used to be doesn't matter, it's who you are today that matters.
- Any small steps towards your dreams are worth celebrating.
- You're doing a better job than you give yourself credit for.
- There's nothing wrong with not working in your dream career, any job is one of value.
- And it's okay if your dream job isn't want bring in your income.
- You're never alone, no matter what.
- Social media is a highlight reel of someone life, not an online diary.
- The world isn't judging you as much as you think.
- Be grateful for everything.
- Someone else opinions isn't your reality.
- It's okay if you don't conquer everything today, you're still during a really good job.
What do you tell yourself everyday?