28 November 2019

2019: November Favourites


November was filled quickly with events which didn't leave me with a lot of free time & December is looking to be pretty busy too. Regardless on how busy or not I am I still like to make sure I'm getting content up for you guys. I use Trello to make sure that I have content ready to go & where I organised everything website related. 

This month I've been wearing my hair down a lot lately & to keep it looking smooth & frizz free, I've been using the VO5 Frizz Free Smoothing Cream. It's a gorgeous product that doesn't leave hair feeling heavy but is strong enough where you hair doesn't have any choice but to behave. 

Since it's coming into the warm months SPF is an absolute must! Invisible Zinc is my favourite brand for SPF & I highly recommend the brand if you're looking for high quality SPF! 

When it's come to clearing out my pores this month BLAQ Peel Off Mask has been a life saver. It an activated charcoal mask which is designed to target toxins & draw out all impurities from your skin. 

My book of choice this month was Finding Me by Michelle Knight, now known as Lily. I don't have words for this book & it's definitely not because it's an awful book but because of the devastating story told. 

"In 'Finding Me', Michelle reveals the heartbreaking details of her story. Michelle was a young single mother when she was kidnapped by a local school bus driver named Ariel Castro. For more than a decade, she endured unimaginable torture at the hand of her abductor. In 2003 Amanda Berry joined her in captivity, followed by Gina DeJesus in 2004. Their escape on May 6, 2013, made headlines around the world." 

I happened to find this particular content creator while searching Youtube for productivity inspiration & she's incredible. Julia Kristine is a lifestyle content creator, that has an amazing Youtube channel & the most gorgeous Instagram! Definitely recommend checking you content out, it's been some of my favourite this month! 

B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment