19 November 2019

Bloggers Who Remind Me Why I Started


Just a quick post from me today butI think it's worth it! I first uploaded to @bonnieellenxo nearly six years ago so I thought it would only be fitting to dedicate a post to sharing those bloggers that inspired me to start blogging but are also just some of my all time favourites.

All these women are truly inspiring & hold a special place in my heart! Their content has taught me so much over the years & I'll forever be thankful! You can also find these lovely ladies on other platforms such as Instagram, Twitter & YouTube!

Lily PebblesAnna NewtonZoe Sugg, Lousie PentlandVictoria, Suzie, Alix Coburn, Tanya Burr & Fleur deForce.

Who are some of your all time favourite bloggers? Is there anyone I should be checking out?

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment