21 November 2019

10 Things To Do This Weekend


It's getting to that time of the year where weekend fill up quickly with end of year & Christmas events. So I'm putting this post together to encourage you to take a weekend for yourself before your life gets completely hectic. 

I will also link here my '3 Things To Do For Yourself At Christmas Time' which might help you come up with some ideas of things to fill your weekend with.

Read Your Favourite Book, Magazine or Blogger 
Give yourself some time where you can pick up for favourite reading material & dive into another world. 

Take A Bubble Bath 
Hot bubble baths are one of my ultimate ways to relax! Light a few candles & enjoy some time for yourself. 

Face & Hair Mask 
Along with a hot bubble bath, you can't go wrong with a hair & face mask! 

Buy Yourself Some Fresh Flowers 
I find fresh flowers always brighten my day & my space. There's nothing like buying yourself a fresh bunch of flowers! 

Tidy Your Space
Tidy space equals tidy mind! I always feel so much better once I've tidied my space. 

Complete A Small Project 
I don't know about you but at this time of the year I always have a list of small projects that I just haven't got round to doing throughout the year so how about doing on of those small projects this weekend? 

Take A Friend For A Coffee 
Catch up with a friend you've been meaning to catch up with for weeks now but you've just been occupied with other life events. 

Watch Your Favourite Film Or TV Series 
Curl up on the couch with your favourite snacks & binge watch you favourite films or TV series. Sometimes this is just what we need, to sit & doing absolutely nothing. 

Give Yourself A Manicure & Pedicure 
Nothing feels better than starting off your week with a fresh mani/pedi! 

Plan For Your Week 
Plan for your week & be prepared for anything the up & coming week might throw at you. 

What are your plans for the weekend? 

B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment