22 April 2021

Product Review: Sukin Original Hydrating Mist Toner


I'm not going to lie, for a long time I didn't have any form of toner within my skincare routine but I've found this product change the game for me completely! There were two key things that first originally drew me into this product & those were that it came in a spray bottle & it claimed to be hydrating. My skin really goes through it throughout the year. For the most part my skin is dry & I'm always searching for new hydrating products to try out. When I came across the Sukin Original Hydrating Mist Toner I was very excited to give it a go. 

"Our alcohol-free mist toner blends chamomile & rosewater to help soothe, purify & cool tired skin. And did we mention it is the ultimate multi use product? It can be used before & after cleansing, in the office as a 3PM pick me up, after makeup application to give you a dewy complexion or just anytime your skin is feeling stressed or overheated. You can also keep in the refrigerator to instantly refresh skin on hots days. It's also amazing at blending concealer under the eyes with a beauty sponge!" 

I think I have now re-purchased this product 3 or 4 times & I plan to continue to have it within my skincare routine for the foreseeable future! I love that it's a really flexible product with how it can be used, has a really calming scent that isn't to overwhelming & feels really light on the skin. This product has been a really great touch to add into my skincare routine & I'm throughly pleased with how it's working with my skin! 

B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment