1 April 2021

Travel Away With Me | Makeup & Skincare


I thought because I'm going away for the long weekend I'd take this opportunity to share with you all what I take away with me when it comes to skincare & makeup. A lot of the makeup I take away with me is what you'd also find in my makeup bag on a daily basis as well. I prefer to keep my skincare as simple as possible while I'm away but there's nothing wrong with treating yourself to a face mask too. 

Makeup 
Primer, Foundation & Concealer 

Powder, Bronzer & Highlight 

Brows, Eyes & Lashes 
Wet n Wild Mega Clear Brow & Lash Mascara 

Lips 
Maybelline Matte Lipstick - Darling Nude 655 & Lust For Blush 665 

Skincare
Cleanser & Exfoliator 

Moisturiser, Toner & Oils 

Eye Creams & Face Masks 

Makeup Remover 

B x 



No comments:

Post a Comment