20 September 2015

REVIEW: AUSTRALIS COSMETICS

Recently I have been loving Australis Cosmetics. Currently I'm loving their Stay Put Long Wear Foundation and their AC On Tour Contouring and Highlighting Kit. I just want you guys to keep in mind that these are my honest opinions and how these products work personally on my skin type. I always recommend doing some research yourself on products just because it's great to be able to gather a bunch of different opinions from other people, find out what else is on the market and also you may be able to find a cheaper alternative.

Australis Stay Put Long Wear Foundation //
This foundation comes in five different shades, and of course I'm the lightest shade however I wouldn't recommend this foundation for fair skinned people just because this range just doesn't come with a fair shade at all unfortunately. I wear the lightest shade and I definitely can't wear this when I'm at my palest. The five different shades are Nude, Natural Beige, Natural Fawn, Natural Tan and Golden Tan. In NZD you can pay anywhere between $18 - $20 depending on where you purchase it from. I love this foundation on my skin, it sits so well on my skin leaving a matte finish. I jumped on the Australis website to see what they said about the foundation.

'A long lasting, smudge free foundation that contains moisturising multi vitamins, antioxidants and broad spectrum SPF 15. A medium to full coverage for a radiant matte finish and suitable for all skin types.'

I definitely agree with what they have said on their website but again I really think that you also need to do your own research and I recommend with this any cosmetics or anything you are thinking of buying. Doing your research is going to make sure you're buying the right product for you. I have brought this foundation twice now and I'm still in love with it like the first time I used it.

Also for anyone who is interested  this product is also Vegan Friendly.

Australis AC On Tour Contouring and Highlighting Kit //
I have brought this product more recently after using it at a friends house and it's safe to say I fell in love with it! I went out and brought it and I swear the more I use the more I fall in love with it. I didn't know this until I did my research on there website but this product comes in three standard shades, light, medium and dark. In NZD you pay around $20 for the kit, again depending on where you buy it from but I think this is such a great price for what you get. You get three highlighting shades and three contouring shades. They are so pigmented, creamy and so easy to blend out, I just can't rave about this kit enough! This is what the Australis website has to say about their product.

'Defines features and shapes like a pro with these six powders designed to contour and highlight the face taking your daily make up routine to the next level. This palette is formulated to provide a natural glow for any skin tone offering a contouring and highlighting trio.'

Again their description of this product is pretty on point. I would have to agree with what they are saying. I don't have a bad word to say about this product however I would've liked a mirror in the compact. But after doing some extra research I found out that this product is currently in a packaging change over. Like I mentioned before the old packaging doesn't come with a mirror whereas the new packaging does come with a mirror inside the compact.

Let me know if you've tried either of these Australis products or let me know if you've tried any other  cosmetics from their range and what you think of them. Are they worth trying or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment