27 September 2015

MONTHLY FAVOURITES // SEPTEMBER 2015

Ah it's the end of September already which means that it's now three months until Christmas! Yaaaas! This month I've decided to do my monthly favourites a little bit different, I have 14 different categories which I'm going to list one favourite under.

MAKE UP //
This month I've been absolutely love my Australis AC on Tour Contouring and Highlighting Kit! The shades are so buttery and blend so flawlessly. If you what you read more about this product, I did a post on it earlier in the month, so if you missed it you can read it here!

SKINCARE //
This month my holy grail skincare product has been one from The Body Shop. You guys all know how much I love the Body Shop, but especially there Vitamin C range. Well this month I've been using and loving the Vitamin C Microdermabrasion Cleanser. The name itself kind of scared me a little bit but after taking a sample home with me and using it a couple of time I new I had to go back and purchase the full size. This product has done my skin the world of good. It's a finely milled paste that really helps remove any dry patches on your face. I'm always really cautions when trying to exfoliating products just because my skin can sometimes be quite sensitive, but I've had no problems with this product at all.

APP //
Hootsuite! If you haven't heard of Hootsuite it's basically where you can schedule Twitter posts. I use this more so to let you guys know when exactly a blog post has gone up, and when I'm away on holiday it's really good just to schedule tweets for blog posts, because sometimes I can forget! But I really do love this app, it's so simple and easy to use which is why I think I love it so much!

MOVIE //
I know I'm so late on the bandwagon for this one, but the movie that I saw and fell in love with this month was Fast and Furious Seven! I've been meaning to see this ever since it first came out but I just never got around to seeing it. So while I was in Auckland I decided that I would rent it out and finally sit down and watch it! To say the absolute least, I love it in every single possible way! It had funny moments, it had it's sad moments and I think it's just a great movie all round!

SONG //
This month I've been loving quite a few songs but one that really stuck out to me was Let It Go, by James Bay. I really love just listening to the lyrics, I think it's just really calming and such a easy listen!

YOUTUBER //
This month I've not been able to get enough of Dani Mansutti! She's absolutely gorgeous and so down to earth! She has a crazy amount of talent and she's so super lovely! If you aren't subscribed to her channel you definitely need to be! Dani has also recently been here in New Zealand visiting Shannon Harris, also known as shaaanxo and Sally Jo so be on the look out for collabs from those three beautiful ladies!

DRINK //
Ever since I've been sick I've been loving to make smoothies, they full me up and are full of amazingly good nutrients for your body, but if it's not smoothies and I happen to have some Cranberry juice in the fridge I'll have that! I'm not a big fan of the classic apple and orange juices but for some reason I just cannot get enough of cranberry juice! When I'm not having either of these beverages I'm just having water, because my livers been swollen it's so important for me to be drinking water, just to be able really help my liver repair itself!

BLOG //
I'm not going to say much in this one because if you check out her blog then that just really says it all! And by her, I'm talking about Amelia Liana, and if you don't already follow her blog you're seriously missing out and need to check it out as soon as possible!

PLACE //
Auckland City. As you guys know I went on a holiday up there this month so see family that I haven't seen in such a long time, I think it had been a year or maybe even longer since I'd seen them! Crazy right?! I had such an amazing time up there and while we were up there we also celebrated my Mum's birthday! If you want to see and know more about my mini holiday then you can check out the blog post I did called my Auckland Adventure.

PHOTO //
I love this photo so much, this photo is of my Mum and myself and although she's not looking at the camera I adore this photo so much! we took this photo together when we were up the Sky Tower while we were in Auckland!


PERSON //
Nicole, if you didn't Nicole is my baby sister! I don't get to see her very often at all but she's currently staying with me for a week and I'm so excited to have her here! I miss having you around so much, we are always guaranteed to have an amazing time together, we're always laughing and making such amazing memories! Maybe I'll get her do some kind of blog post with her, we'll see!

NAILS //
I find it so hard to find decent and afford nail polishes. I know a lot of you probably have a million solutions for me but I'm so fussy when it comes to nail polish formulas and shades, I don't ask me exactly why. But this month I have fallen in love with the Rimmel London 60 Second Super Shine Nail Polishes. I have been using specifically the shade 500 Caramel Cupcake! It such a nice natural nude shade, the brush applies the product flawlessly and I'm looking forward to trying some more shades from this range!

QUOTE //
I've always loved this quote, 'Let your dreams be bigger than your fears and your actions louder than your words.' Feel free to take this quote with you through the month of October, and really aim high this up coming month!


No comments:

Post a Comment