24 September 2015

USING COCONUT OIL IN YOUR BEAUTY ROUTINE

I quite frequently use coconut oil in my beauty routine, it's super inexpensive and such a great product. Coconut oil is a natural product that is great for your skin for a lot of different reasons.



#1 MAKE UP REMOVER //
Coconut oil has no harsh chemicals in it meaning that it's excellent for removing your make up. It' going to break down everything, including waterproof mascara and it's going to make it super easy to wash off. I especially use coconut oil for removing my eye make up, while it does an amazing job at removing all my eye make up I also find that it helps with really nourishing my eye lashes that can get a bit weak and damaged with the amount of mascara I layer on them.

#2 ALL OVER BODY MOISTURISER & EYE CREAM //
Coconut oil is known to have anti aging properties which is amazing because we want to keep our skin looking young for as long as possible. And because of this I love to use coconut oil for a eye cream and body moisturiser. However because, obviously its an oil I like to use this more so in the shower, because that way I can wash off any access oils.

#3 SHAVE CREAM //
Using coconut as a shave cream is incredible, because not only is it moisturising your legs at the same time but it's also helping you get a nice close shave.

#4 HAIR MASKS & BODY SCRUBS //
I love using coconut oil as a hair mask because I find it's really moisturising on my dry hair. If you want to try using coconut oil as a hair mask I'm going to recommend that if you have naturally oil hair reframe from putting the coconut oil in your roots, focus more in the mid lengths and ends of your hair. In the way of body scrubs, I love making my own. I'm always going through body scrubs, so this is a super inexpensive way to create your own. I just like to melt down some coconut and add sugar then wait for it to harden again and there you have your own DIY homemade body scrub. You could differently experiment with this by adding different scents.

Coconut Oil is super rich in many proteins and these proteins are going to help you keep you skin healthy and rejuvenated. Internally as well as externally. Coconut Oil is so good for dry and cracked skin, so coconut oil is perfect for a pamper night!


No comments:

Post a Comment