5 January 2016

Fifteen Things I Learnt In Twenty Fifteen

2015 has been one of my best years yet. I feel I've really be able to become my own person in absolutely all aspects. I wanted to share with you fifteen things that I learnt & what I really put into practice in 2015.

1 // How people treat you is their karma but how you react is yours.

2 // If you're fortunate to have good health really appreciate it.

3 // For the most part happiness is a choice so choose it.

4 // Make your life an adventure.

5 // Surround yourself with loving, caring, understanding people.

6 // When in doubt, you can never go wrong with an a complete black outfit.

7 // Fear kills more dreams than failure ever will.

8 // Comparison is the thief of joy. Embrace & love your flaws, they are what makes you interesting.

9 // You can never be to grateful, to smart, to fun. You're not too anything,you're perfect just the way you are.

10 // A cup of tea makes everything better.

11 // Be happy as you & don't change for anyone.

12 // It's perfectly ok to fall down as long as you get back up.

13 // Work hard & believe in yourself.

14 // Be gentle with other peoples feelings & while your at it be gentle with your own.

15 // It's quite simple, be a nice human being.




B x 




No comments:

Post a Comment