17 January 2016

Favourite Summer Lip

Without a doubt lipstick or any lip product for that matter is just something that I love & will probably love & collect forever. This summer I've been brave & I've been reaching for more bold shades.




This particular shade is from the Maybelline Colour Sensation Vivid range that they have. I personally love Maybelline lip products & can never seem to fault them. They apply beautifully, the packaging is simple, sleek & effective, it has a slight sent which isn't to over powering but most importantly the colour range is flawless. They have a shade for everybody.

The shade that I have been thrashing this summer is 914 Vibrant Mandarin. It's definitely a bold shade & it's simple just an orange shade but it definitely has some slight blue under tones to it. You cab sheer it out or build it up for more intensity, it's totally up to you. It definitely wouldn't be for everybody but if you ever have a chance to swatch it definitely do so, even if it's another shade from a different range then give it ago. You might just fall in love with them like I have.

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment