2 June 2016

Currently No.001




I know everyone says this but I actually can't believe we are in June?! Can someone please tell me where the time as gone because the last couple of months as honestly flown by! I love the idea behind this series because it's similar to a favourites but I feel like it's a little more personal & you get to find out a little bit about me & what I've been doing the past week or so. This post is inspired by Georgina from http://www.babyrebelblog.com/ & I thought it was such a fantastic idea I had to do it myself! Make sure you check out Georgina's blog, it's incredible & Georgina is just so lovely & down to earth!

READING
If I'm being honest I haven't been reading too much recently just not because I don't enjoy reading but purely because I haven't had the time too. One of my goals for this month is to actually find a small amount of time every day to read. But anyways, I've been slowly getting through 'Sins Of Father' by Fleur Beale, which I mentioned more in detail in my Love List: April 2016 blogpost. I'm really enjoying the book so far & I definitely recommend to everyone. It's a great example of what can happen when power falls into the wrong hands.

LISTENING 
Lavendaire Lifestyle is my current favourite podcast & is what I have been listening to for the past month or so. I enjoy listening to Aileen's podcasts either when I'm getting ready in the morning or while I'm doing my evening skincare routine. I find Aileen just so positive & uplifting & it's the same with all her content. If you are interested in checking out her podcast maybe you'd be more interested in her YouTube channel or her blog!

EATING 
Smoothies as been a current go to breakfast for me over the past couple of weeks. They keep me full for longer than what anything else does & it is super light! A standard smoothie for me is generally almond milk, raspberries, blueberries, a banana, good green stuff powder & chia seeds. This is pretty basic & is my go to smoothie but sometimes I will mix it up depending on what fruit I have at home.

THINKING
That I should really go & make myself some lunch. It's nearly 2PM & I haven't had anything to eat since breakfast & I think it's safe to say that I'm just a little hungry!

WATCHING 
Grey Anatomy is back & so is my love for Dr. Jackson! If you don't watch Grey Anatomy you're seriously missing out! I love the show.

MAKING 
Since I've become gluten, wheat, soy & diary free I've found myself spending a lot more time in the kitchen. Whether that is actually cooking, looking in cookbooks or even meal planning. I've really enjoyed being a lot more creative in the kitchen & having to think outside the box. Keep an eye out for a few of my favourite recipes.

LOOKING FORWARD TO
Definitely my little sisters birthday! I can't believe that my baby sister is going to be 15!

ENJOYING 
This might be a little odd but I've really been loving the weather that Nelson has been providing! Although it is a little bit chilly in the mornings & the evenings, during the day has been absolutely stunning.  We've had blue skies & sunshine for the majority of winter so far. We've had a few rainy days but not has many has we would have normally had at this time of the year! I am definitely looking forward to summer though!

LEARNING 
I think it's safe to say that I'm constantly learning especially because I'm studying. But studying aside I've been extending my knowledge on WordPress & I have to thank Lena from www.lenatalksbeauty.com for all her tips & tricks! Lena & I have been emailing each other back & forth & I'm incredibly grateful for all her tips & tricks.

LOVING 
Desi Perkins & her gorgeous face. I do follow Desi on all her social media & if you have no idea who I'm talking about, Desi is a queen! Desi is so down to earth & just so real. Oh & we can't forget about her YouTube channel, it's honestly the next level. I'm constantly learning new things from her videos & let's be honest, she slays at everything, she's a beauty queen!

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment