28 June 2016

Bonnie's Basic Breakfast Smoothie





How many times have you heard that breakfast in the most important meal of the day? I don't know about you guys but my Mum always use to nag on at me, telling me how important it was for me to eat breakfast. I now have smoothies nearly everyday for breakfast. They are simple, quick & a delicious way to start the day. I find that they also fill me up for longer than any other breakfast I've tried before. Breakfast meals were always the hardest for me to get ideas on & create so with that I thought that I would share my breakfast smoothie with you guys.

INGREDIENTS
Raspberries 
Blueberries 
Banana
Spinach
Almond Milk
Chia Seeds

You guys can create your own variations & add whatever ingredient you like. There are so many variations out there. Make you sure you share your ideas in the comments below, I'd love to see & try out some of your suggestions. 

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment