17 July 2016

Empties No.002




Empties posts are some of my favourite to write up & I always feel so accomplished when I’m actually able to finish a product completely. I’ll link my previous ‘Empties NO.1’ post so that you can check that out if you would like. I’ll also link all the products along with a mini review & if I would repurchase them that way you can get more of an idea of how I feel about each product. 

SKINCARE // 
Nivea Daily Essentials Gentle Exfoliating Scrub for Normal & Combination Skin: I really adore this product & I mentioned it in ‘Winter Morning Skincare Routine’. This exfoliating scrub is definitely hydrating & is more of a gel formula which feels amazing & leaves the skin feeling clean & fresh however doesn’t dry your skin out. I would definitely repurchase this product & the only reason I haven’t is because I’m trying out another exfoliating scrub so I’ll keep you update on how I’m liking it. 

The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash: Again I mentioned this in my 'Winter Morning Skincare & Winter Evening Skincare Routine'. I’ve already brought my second bottle of this so that says it all really. I really enjoy using Tea Tree on my skin since it has amazing anti bacterial properties. This specific product leaves my skin feeling super clean however it doesn’t leave my skin dry & tight. I really love products that don’t leave my skin any drier than what it already is, especially in the winter when I’m skin is naturally a lot drier. 

Nutrimetic Nutri-Rich Moisturising Body Satin: This is a beautiful spray on moisturiser but just don’t know if I can justify the price overtime I ran out. You get 100g in one spray bottle & I think its really easy to use to much especially because you don’t have to rub it in at all. I don’t think I would repurchase this product because of the price but also because I’m love so many other moisturisers & they are a lot more affordable. 

MAKEUP // 
Revlon Photo Ready Perfecting Primer: This primer is more on the high end spectrum but I did really enjoy this primer. I found that it really help minimise the appearance of pores & leaves your foundation looking flawless. I would definitely repurchase this product but there are a few different primers I’m wanting to try out. Let me know in the comments if you have any primer recommendations. 

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind, The Lifter in Nude Beige: This foundation was my holy grail foundation for a long time. The formula is definitely more of a mousse & applies beautifully with both a beauty blender & flat top foundation brush. I enjoyed using this foundation so much that I have already purchased it again. A beautiful, beautiful product. 

Maybelline Dream Matte Powder: I used this powder for specifically my under eye area. I found the product really finely milled & set my under eye concealer beautifully. I really enjoyed using the powder & the only reason I haven’t repurchased it is because I’m trying out a bunch of other setting powders but I do definitely recommend this one. 

Australis Clear Brow Gel: I just had a quick look on the website & this product actually has been discontinued however I liked that product, it did the job & kept my brows in place nicely. 

ELF Lash & Brow Clear Mascara: Again, another brow gel. I found this one made my brows super crunchy & after the product dried I just wasn’t a fan of how it left my brows looking. 

Maybelline The Falsies Mascara: I don’t have much to say about this one expect that I absolutely love this mascara & I am good portion into my second tube. 

Avon Ultra Colour Rich Mega Impact in Pink Pop: I wasn’t a big fan of this lipstick & it’s not actually completely finished. The shade is beautiful, I’m just not a big fan of the formula or the fact that it has tiny glitters all through it. 

Avon Lip Liner in D120 Simply Spice: Loved the shade of this specific liner. The formula wasn’t as moisturising as other liners I’ve tried in the past & I found that it would pull at my lips when applying. I probably wouldn’t reach for this brand of lipliners again. 

ChiChi Lip Liner in Totally Nude: From all the drugstore lip liners that I have tried ChiChi definitely have to be my favourite. They are long wearing & the formula is moisturising, leaving them super easy to apply & easy to wear. I’m really looking forward to picking up some of the other shades. 

Australis Velourlips Matte Lip Cream in Pa-Ree: This was the first liquid lipstick that I ever purchased. At that point I hadn’t worn anything super matte on my lips before but I felt like this liner of products was a perfect place to start. I really loved the shade of this specific one, it was a beautiful nude & I’ll definitely be picking this shade up again. 

Just a little side note, for all the products that I've mentioned & that are no longer available, I have linked the brands website because you might be able to find something similar to the product that I mentioned. 
B x

No comments:

Post a Comment